- When inspecting the unloading drum part of the machine head, it is necessary to stop the machine.
- When the belt conveyor is running, it is forbidden to clean the head, tail drum and the surrounding area.
- When overhauling, dealing with faults or doing other work on the belt conveyor, the control switch of the conveyor must be turned off, the warning sign must be hung, and the emergency stop button must be pressed.
- When handling the deviation of the conveyor belt, it is strictly forbidden to directly contact the conveyor belt with hands, feet and other parts of the body.
- Frequently check the fire protection and spray dust suppression facilities in the belt conveyor roadway and keep them in good condition.
Belt Telescopic Conveyor Safety Operation Regulations
- 1.The fixed conveyor should be installed on a fixed foundation according to the prescribed installation method. Before the mobile conveyor is officially put into operation, the wheels should be wedged with triangular wood or braked with brakes. To avoid walking during work, when there are multiple conveyors working in parallel, there should be a one-meter passage between the conveyors and between the conveyors and the wall.
Belt Telescopic Conveyor Safety Operating Regulations
- Before using the belt conveyor, it is necessary to check whether the various operating parts, belt buckles and bearing devices are normal, and whether the protective equipment is complete. The tension of the tape must be adjusted to an appropriate level before starting.
- The belt conveyor should start without load. The material can only be fed after the operation is normal. It is forbidden to drive after feeding the material first.
- When there are several conveyors running in series, they should be started sequentially from the discharge end. The material can only be fed after all the normal operation.
- When the tape deviation occurs during operation, stop and adjust, and do not use it forcefully, so as not to wear the edge and increase the load.
- The working environment and the temperature of the delivered material shall not be higher than 50°C and lower than -10°C.
- Pedestrians or passengers are prohibited on the conveyor belt.
- Before stopping the machine, the feeding must be stopped, and the machine can be parked only after the material stored on the belt is completely discharged.
- The belt conveyor motor must be well insulated. Do not pull and drag the mobile conveyor cable randomly. The motor must be reliably grounded.
- When the belt slips, it is strictly forbidden to pull the belt by hand to avoid accidents.
Previous passage: Which belt conveyor manufacturer is better? How to choose a model? Next passage: Precautions for the use of telescopic roller conveyors.